Ariva is a leading car finance lender that specialises in providing an affordable way to drive a new or pre-owned car. Private leasing solutions are also available.
For most people, getting to drive the car of their dreams, means that they need to get some form of finance from a lending institution.
While banks are often the starting point for most people, there are various other options available through other lenders. Even though the majority of people opt for buying a car, there are quite a number of people who are weighing their options and are choosing to rather lease cars.
What are the benefits of leasing?
- Flexible Instalment Period
- No Balloon Payment
- Fixed Monthly payments
- Comprehensive insurance
- No Depreciation risk
- No trade-in
- Service and maintenance included
- Cost-effective alternative to ownership
Why choose Ariva?
Ariva offers a wide selection of cars from which to choose, such as:
- General Motors
You get to drive the car of your choice, without the hassle of ownership. For instance, you don’t have to worry about having to pay a balloon payment at the end of the term. Comprehensive insurance is included, so you have the peace of mind knowing that you are covered in the event of an accident or unexpected events such as fire or damage caused by extreme weather.
The application process is simple:
- Complete an application online or call 0860 27 482
- Present validation documents, such as your latest payslip, 3 months’ bank statements, a copy of your drivers’ licence and a copy of your valid South African ID.
- Choose your car
- You can pay for a new car over 60 months and a used car over 48 months.
- There is no upfront deposit to pay
- Sign your tailored contract
- Drive off in your dream car
You get to keep the car for up to 60 months. At the end of the contract, you return the car and receive your bonus payment.
By choosing Ariva, you have the benefit of additional services, such as:
- Service costs
- Car insurance
- Tracking device
- Roadside assistance
- Accident alert management
You need to be at least 18 years old, with a valid drivers’ licence and a minimum monthly salary of R8000.
Visit www.ariva.co.za to apply