Buying a car these days isn’t as much of a necessity as it used to be in the past. With the high cost of living, more people are weighing their options and choosing to rent cars rather than buy them.
Through institutions such as Pace Car Rental, individuals are able to drive a reliable, well-maintained car, at a fraction of the cost of buying a new car.
Rent-to-own cars are becoming increasingly popular.
These are also ideal solutions for individuals who are currently blacklisted or under debt review and do not qualify for car finance as a result.
Pace Car Rental offers a wide range of affordable rent-to-own car deals in partnership with SA Motor Lease.
This institution looks only at affordability and considers whether you have a steady income and if you can drive and own your own car.
What are the other qualifying criteria?
You should be able to afford your first payment which will be a minimum of R12 000.
Your take-home pay should be at least R14 000.
You should be of legal driving age, with a valid drivers licence.
How it works:
- Choose the car you need
- Add a first option to buy the car rental contract
- Pay your lease on time every month for 48 months
- Keep the car well-serviced and maintained
If you stick to your obligations and make all the necessary payments on time, you get to buy the car for R100.
With a mission to help people get mobile and do their business by providing good value for money vehicle rental in South Africa, Pace Car Rental offers easily accessible car rental options.
What are the benefits of choosing Pace Car Rental?
- There is a wide range of cars to choose from.
- Overheads are kept low, so savings are pushed onto clients.
- Pace Car Rental offers some of the best rent to own car rental rates on the market.
- The application process is quick and easy, giving individuals access to daily and monthly car rental options.
- With branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Durban, car rental options are available nationwide.
To contact Pace Car Rental, simply call: 011 640- 5000